Wednesday, December 15, 2010

skipped the journal.

I've been walking around wondering and asking myself a lot of questions. Is there a purpose for everything I do and everything I say. As I hear others discuss relationships and friendships. "So and so are mad, I cant believe ..., Why is she acting that way, I heard..? "I question, does it matter? Some people including myself sometimes, focus on the smallest details, these small details that take up anger, friction, more than actually appreciating the time that is spent on a friendship or a relationship.
In other words, wanting things perfect and trying to modify someone else's actions more than the time of just being content. We all have our days but keeping the mind at full control and busy(productive) should be a key goal,
as well as doing all things with a purpose even if its having a random conversation with a stranger. Reach out to them if they are looking broken,if they smile, smile back unless they are some creep. haha

This should work; Analyze your thoughts, comments and arguments, are they corrupt and selfish? Speak with good power & act upon wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment